A prospective candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Registered full-time PG电子游戏官网 student
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5，我数到4.0规模
- Earned at least 30 credit hours from PG电子游戏官网
- Must have made satisfactory arrangements with the Office of 金融援助
- Must have attended a Membership Intake Orientation session the same semester aspiring to join a fraternity, 女学生联谊会 or social fellowship.
- Transfer students must have attended PG电子游戏官网 for at least one semester, and also have earned the required minimum of 30 credit hours, twelve (15) of which must have been earned at PG电子游戏官网.
Students who are seeking membership in a fraternity, 女学生联谊会, or social fellowship are required to attend Perspective Member Intake Orientation (PMIO). PMIO will consist of a review of the College’s membership intake guidelines, academic requirements and policy on hazing. All meetings will occur during the fall and spring semesters. All perspective members must attend a intake orientation session during the semester they wish to participate in intake.
Organizations who are members of the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) will conduct one membership intake fall or spring semester of each academic year. Any NPHC member organization wishing to admit new members must do so only during the approved timeline period specified by the College. During this specific time period, will groups be permitted to conduct any and all membership intake activity. This period includes interest meetings and concludes with final initiation ceremonies and new membership presentation shows.
Failure to follow the procedures will result in postponement of the organization’s intake process until the following academic year.